Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome 2010!!

Happy New Year! I can hardly believe that a new year is upon us, but it is! I hope that all my friends and family had a wonderful Christmas season with their loved ones. If you would like to take a look at the happenings in the Morey household over the Christmas break from school (and work) then click on the link below to view a photoshow. We had the opportunity to spend the week on Florida's west coast in Tarpon Springs and Tampa area visiting family and friends. We enjoyed my niece Mia's 1st birthday, my great Uncle Joe's 80th birthday, made wonderful memories with our family and friends and rang the new year in with my mom. She was a trooper and made it until midnight, as did the boys! They were quite excited to stay up and see the neighborhood fireworks. May 2010 bring all your heart's desires and may it be a blessed year for all of our friends and family. We love you!








No comments: