Friday, April 18, 2008

New Haircuts

Well, I thought it was time that I was able to see the big, brown, beautiful eyes of my two boys again...so off to the barber's for a Spring haircut! Adam's only criteria was that he was able to spike his hair. He received his wish! He now thinks that he is COOL! He says that all he needs now is a new, cool jacket and some new, cool shoes to complete his look! I told him not to hold his breath!
Alec, on the other hand, just wanted to look handsome for his current hearthrob, Izzy, a young girl in his class that he is gaga over! Isn't he to young for all this boy/girl stuff? He is only 8! I received the "baby question" the other night while stirring a pot of spaghetti with him. I think I handled it well and answered his questions without divulging to much information. I do not remember even thinking of such things at his age...but that was a different time!
Mom is doing well and continues to recuperate. She is now in a total knee class and goes to physical therapy 3 times a week. She has started in the regular part of the fitness center for some of her exercises and she states that she is enjoying it, but that she is tired after it is all done. She has driven once...was going to go through the garage door until I prompted her to please put the car in reverse and not drive in order to back out of the driveway!! Otherwise, she did well! We will be going to my nephew's birthday party over in Clearwater next weekend and then the following weekend is her expected date of permenant residence back in Tarpon Springs. That will make 3 months away and I know that she is anxious to see her friends again.
So hope the weekend is a lovely one for all and drop a note or comment...would love to hear from all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Cheryl :) Your boys are so handsome!! Hope you are all doing very well! Miss talking to you girl!

Jess said...

Very cool little dudes, new jacket or not! Can't wait to see you all again this weekend. Get your blueberry pickin' fingers ready!

Aunt Jessie, Uncle Greg & Carson